Feature Request Tracker
I'm enjoying using jpgfdraw for making figures for my dissertation.
One issue though is that the files exported by jpgfdraw (using the 'pgf' export option) are NOT UTF-8 encoded. I am a linguist, and frequently use IPA symbols in my diagrams. If I use the exported file as-is, I get those question-mark boxes where the IPA symbols should be. However, if I cut and paste the code, and resave it in a file with UTF-8 encoding, the diagrams show up perfect. Would it be possible to add a "UTF-8" export option so that this additional step is unnecessary?
Thank you, Alex
PS - Having the "reset" button on this form right next to submit is a bit tricky, since it's easy to press "reset" instead of "submit" accidentally, as I did just now.
I'll add this feature to the next version of Jpgfdraw. (And I'll also fix the form.) Thanks.
CommentsIf you would like to add a comment regarding this feature request, please fill in the form below, but don't use it for a different bug or feature request, even if it's related. Instead fill out a new bug report or feature request.
Note: the free software provided here (including my class files and packages on CTAN) are funded by my book sales. While I'm keen to improve my code, book production has to take priority, so please don't expect a rapid response.