- Sorry, no unsolicited manuscripts.
- If you want to request a new feature, please use the Feature Request Form
- If you want to report a bug for any of my free software, please use the Bug Report Form. If the bug has been posted on a newsgroup, forum or Q&A site, please still report it using the Bug Report Form. You can include a URL to the relevant post in the message box. When I work on a new version I check the Bug Tracker and Feature Tracker, but I don't have time to search through all my inboxes (including the one the contact form below goes to) or trawl through the various newsgroups or websites. So if it doesn't get logged via the Bug Report Form the chances are it won't get fixed.
- All consultancy work engaged through Dickimaw Books requires a 30% deposit and is invoiced through PayPal. Dickimaw Books is currently not VAT registered.
- I'm sorry, I don't have the time or resources to provide private free LaTeX help. If you have a LaTeX query or want some help with some LaTeX code, please post to an appropriate newsgroup or forum or Q&A site, such as TeX on StackExchange or the LaTeX Community. If, for some reason, you don't want to post your query on a public forum, you can hire a consultant.
- If you want to translate any of my documents that are covered by the GNU Free Documentation License, you don't need to ask for permission first. You just need to abide by the terms of the FDL. If you want to translate any of the other documents on this website, you need to ask permission first, but please make sure you give some indication that you know about the subject. Emails that read like a generic template will be deleted on the assumption that it's from a bot scraping sites and passing them through an automated translation system. Please make sure you read the Terms of Website Use.
- If the online store is closed, then I'm probably out-of-office or otherwise offline, in which case there may be a delay in my reply.
Thank you for your interest.Dr Nicola Talbot